Bright Ideas Autumn 2011
Monthly KPI spotlight
Focus on what matters, and where the money is!
We have mentioned here before that a majority of contact centres still measure what is easy to measure and not what is relevant to measure. This, in combination with managers not being able to prove the link between these metrics and bottom line, results in rejected budgets. We must get better at picking KPIs that actually drive company strategy and profit, and then quantify the return on investment in these areas to get the budgets and attention needed. Find out more by either:
- Accessing Bright’s VIDEO presentation on the topic here: (courtesy of CSUK TV). Or
- Follow the discussion around this in our LinkedIn group here.
And the winners are…
The best and brightest shining stars of customer service were revealed recently at the lavish European Call Centre Awards ceremony held in the London Hilton. Please follow this link for all the winners and more photographs:ECCA SITE
This month also saw the North East celebrating the success of one of the region’s leading industries and recognising the achievements of employees who make its contact centres among the best in the world. See link for all the winners and nominees.NECCA SITE
New features in Bright Navigator
More and more clients are starting to use Bright’s C-SAT tool (1M surveys carried out to date) and we are seeing results of on average 30% increase in number of very satisfied customers!
In order to further enhance the product though, we are launching a number of new features during Q4 2011 and Q1 2012:
- Ability to do web, chat and Facebook surveys.
- Displaying the timestamp of each completed survey and linking to call recordings.
- More bespoke reports, exporting raw data and transcription of comments.
- Improved history graphs and setting team targets for each of the questions.
New customer service videos released
CSUK TV has now been properly launched and a number of new videos with great insights have been released. Bright have recently contributed with:
- What really drives customer satisfaction
- What you need to manage and measure
You can access these and many more videos by clicking on the logo below.
Bright was founded in 2000. Our leading performance management solutions analyse and benchmark key performance indicators of contact centres in different industries from all over Europe. Main areas covered are:
- Performance Benchmarking (“Bright Index”)
- Customer satisfaction Measuring (“Bright Navigator”)
- Employee engagement Monitoring (“Bright Employee Index”)
More information and research findings can be found on www.brightindex.co.uk