Business Development Manager
The role offers
- Flexible location.
- Exceeding OTE achievable for person with right background.
- Support team (marketing, appointment setting, and training).
- New products highly in demand.
- Future sales manager potential.
- Making contact with target companies across the UK, presenting our solutions adapted to their needs, write and close proposals. Negotiating and renewing existing clients’ contracts.
- Potentially do own smaller consultancy engagements: presenting the findings of our analysis of the client’s performance and run smaller workshops.
- Manage relations with partners and subcontractors.
- Prepare for an expansion of the Business Development team.
- Strong prospecting and sales skills, preferably in B2B environment.
- A positive attitude with a strong desire to achieve. Self-going and a quick learner so that you will be up and running fast.
- Graduate with a good grasp of commercial issues for managers.
- Experience from the contact centre industry and/or consultancy a bonus.
Please email covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Job title in subject line. Questions answered by managing director Mr Mats Rennstam, firstname.lastname@example.org.